Join FAWL Today!
We look forward to your participation as a member! Built upon over 60 years of success, we are proud to report that our current membership remains strong due to our history of offering relevant continuing legal education, professional networking opportunities and leadership training and resources. Membership is open to:
1. Members in good standing of the Bar of any State and any law student enrolled in an accredited law school; and
2. Non-Lawyer Affiliate Membership may be offered to major or sustaining corporate sponsors. In addition, the Board of Directors may award an Affiliate Membership in its sole discretion to non-lawyers who share the mission of FAWL and demonstrate a commitment to its principles. For more information about Affiliate Membership click here.
It is easy and affordable to become a member! We have 30 Chapters across the State of Florida, so there is bound to be a Chapter near you – click here: FAWL Chapters to see our Chapter Map. You may join by clicking the Join FAWL Now! button on this page or by completing and mailing FAWL's Universal Membership Application.
Membership is very important to FAWL as an organization! It enables us to facilitate the advancement of women in the law and serves as an endorsement of Our Mission. It also helps offset meeting expenses and contributes to our commitment to provide members with free continuing legal education. In addition, the strength of our membership ensures that we are able to secure prominent speakers, negotiate key meeting facilities, and attract strong leadership.
Membership in FAWL is also very beneficial to you! The connectivity, resources, information and member benefits that FAWL offers our members are invaluable. On the State level, you will receive FREE CLE and the opportunity to promote your firm in FAWL's bi-annual Journal at reduced member-only advertising. Most importantly, membership in your local Chapter provides a unique opportunity to propel your career to the next level of success.
At the local level, you will be able to:
- Connect with an already established community of women lawyers all dedicated to each other's success.
- Attend local events and seminars that provide networking and career development opportunities.
- Make your voice heard in the economic, social and leadership spheres of influence.
- Access resources and benefits that bring bottom-line benefits to your practice.
Don't miss out on being part of a powerful community of women professionals by joining FAWL today!